Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beautiful Weather...Beautiful Model...

What beautiful weather we had today!  And after the previous two days of nearly being blown clear to Iowa, I definitely wasn't going to waste it! My family for this afternoon had to re-schedule so I thought it would be the perfect time to take my favorite girl out for a little photo shoot after school.  (I can say favorite on here because the other one can't read!) ;)  And before you all send me emails about liking one child more than the other -- I DEFINITELY don't.  But this one is ultra sensitive like her mom so anytime I can tell her how much I love her and how beautiful she is, I seize the opportunity!  And if you asked my youngest if she had a favorite parent I'm sure she'd say, without any hesitation, that she's definitely daddy's girl!  As for my oldest, she's just like her mom - competitive, shy, and tender hearted.

Of course a photo shoot with either child is never met without a little resistance.  They're always ready when I suggest it, but after about 5 minutes they've definitely had their fill.  I think they just want to try on the clothes and get a little blush and lip gloss!  Paige is to the stage where she is trying too hard to pose and I'm trying so hard to catch that natural beauty of hers.  I keep telling her to "be Paige" and then all I get is her head turned away from the camera, her eyes closed and her hair in her face.  But I did manage a few today--even some with those gorgeous dimples that I so love!





No comments:

Post a Comment