Monday, December 6, 2010

Naughty or Nice?


Well I sure had a busy day yesterday.  I think I got a little taste of what it might be like to live at the North Pole.  Santa came to visit me yesterday with two lists in his hands. He was busy checking them twice to find out if these little girls and boys were naughty or nice.  {alexis}paige photography must have the best customers ever because Santa didn't find one single name on his naughty list yesterday!  He got several requests for toys so I think he and his elves are going to be VERY busy for the next few weeks!  It was a steady stream of kidlets in the studio yesterday, but Santa did take a couple of breaks to check on his reindeer who were hanging out on my rooftop munching on some carrots and reindeer food.  Santa told me that Comet can sometimes get into trouble if he is left unattended for too long!  It seems like Toy Story toys, Barbie and Pillow Pets are the gifts of choice this year.  Santa had several requests for those this year.  We said goodbye to Santa and made our way over to the lighting of the Village Christmas tree followed by a wonderful soup supper.

Thanks for a great day Santa!  See you soon....I'm going to try and stay awake this year to catch you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment