Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Baby Fix

Well we're back and getting ready to head back to school tomorrow.  This holiday season has been a crazy one and it seems like I just got swept along in all the craziness.  We did have a chance to spend a few days with family last weekend and I was able to get my baby fix.  We went to see our little man Crew who is cutting his first teeth.  We had a visit from our newest little great nephew, Wesley, who at 3.5 months looks like he could be a little linebacker.  We got to peek in on little Carter, who was busy with his supper but of course still had time to give us tons of smiles!  And of course we got to meet the sweet little Miss Whitney.  She was the perfect present for her parents this year arriving just a little early on Christmas Eve.  Thanks to the fabulous Megan Marie Photography I was able to help with this shoot.  Man, what a workout, constantly switching roles so we could both get some shots.  Miss Whitney was so cooperative sleeping the day away while mom and dad hung out nearby.


Anyone who knows me knows that I love, Love, LOVE babies so this weekend was a fabulous vacation for me.  Of course I kept my distance from the water, I wasn't taking ANY chances! :)

Here's a peek at the beautiful Little Miss Whitney ♥





4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great job annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...we love these Annette!! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I'm totally drinking the water, just don't tell Dusty!! I adore this pictures, Whitney is so sweet, great job of capturing these ever so short moments!

    ReplyDelete