Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Surprise!

Wow!  It's been a LONG time since I've blogged!  I guess that's proof that I've been busy getting fun things ready for a new portrait season!  March is always one of my busiest months.  This year:  My daughter turned 10! We survived Easter Quick Takes! I finished up "Class of 2012" marketing materials!  And I added some new props and backgrounds to the studio!

I was surprised when April showed up on my calender and then even more surprised when we had a snow day in the middle of it!  Surprised when it was time to get prom donations ready and surprised again when I see that school is almost out!  Surprised to realize that it was time to color Easter eggs, and pleasantly surprised when the Easter Bunny chose my favorite candy for this year's Easter Bunny poo! ;)

This month has been full of surprises, some more wonderful than others!  This little man surprised his mom and dad when he decided to make an appearance 3 weeks before he was due!  He was the perfect angel for portraits the other day, as was his big sister Miss G!  The only surprises I got that day were the cuddly hugs from Miss G and the stinky surprise on my shirt from Mr. C.  See.....I told you some surprises were more wonderful than others. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment