Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scarecrows and Squirrels and Chicken Lips! Oh my!....

I always love meeting new families and this one was no exception.  Miss C is close in age to my oldest daughter and Mr. C is at that "full of personality" stage where all kids are so fun to be around.  We started the session with a tiny struggle because Mr. C was too busy taking in all his surroundings.  The LAST thing he wanted to do was look at my boring old camera!  Understandable though, he is VERY intelligent and I'm sure the wheels were turning inside that cute little head.  Of course his big sister, Miss C, was ALL business.  She had her model poses down and knew exactly what she wanted her shots to look like.  I think I'll have a FABULOUS senior model in about 9 years. :)



We talked about Halloween costumes (a cowboy and a scarecrow), pets, Sally the squirrel (who we finally spotted spying on us!), 4-H and chicken lips of course!  These kiddos were never at a loss for conversation and they had me giggling most of the time. :)  After the session both kids invited me to come and play at their house which was MORE than sweet.  I always love it when I get reactions like that from kids because then I know they had fun!  Thanks for having me photograph you Mr. and Miss C!  I had a fabulous afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment