Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Miss T!

Little Miss T was my first "official" customer last year when I opened my studio. Her mommy brought her to see me so we could capture the memory of her first birthday.  Her cute little chubby cheeks and those deep dimples were this photographer's dream, but I quickly realized that this little girl had my number! Mom and I figured her out though and we now know that we only need to find the nearest animal (real or imaginary) to capture those sweet dimples.  We've used the dog, santa (and his reindeer), rabbits, ducks and even a pony! A quick note to any little girls out there:  if you want a pony maybe you need to take pointers from Miss T.  The pony showed up just in time for her 2nd Birthday pictures.  Just sayin'... :)

To this day when I see Miss T out and about I get sweet smiles and coy looks, but as soon as the camera goes up during a shoot I get the cold shoulder!  That's okay, I love animals too so I'll keep finding new ones just for her.  Now, if she starts taking lessons from my kids, and starts demanding money...I'll call dad! ;)

Happy Birthday Miss T!  Thanks for letting me record the occasion. ♥


1 comment: