Monday, October 18, 2010

It's a Wrap!

Okay so maybe not quite, but it's really close.  I'm beginning to wrap up this year's senior season because we all know how predictable the good ole Nebraska weather can be!  So if you're a senior this year and haven't scheduled your senior portraits yet, now is the time to panic!  Okay, don't panic...but it's DEFINITELY time to stop procrastinating and give me a call! :) 

I've really had a great time with all of the kids this year.  I've told everyone this before, but I really mean it...the Class of 2011 is an AWESOME class!  It makes my job so easy when the kids come to their sessions excited and I love it when I show them a few peeks on my camera and I see their faces light up as they say, "Oh, I LOVE that one!"  The guys were especially great this year because, let's face it, portraits are usually torture for any man!  But these boys were great and it seems like I had a nice range of interests: cars, girls, motorcycles, girls, football, and yep you guessed it -- girls! ;)  Seriously though they were good sports and humored me with smiles without too much begging.  I even got some smiles from Trey last weekend when I KNOW he would have rather been home watching the Huskers play!  Thanks Trey for not making me feel too awful that you were missing the big game! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment