Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What happened to my baby!?


So today was the first day of school and after an entire summer of fighting siblings and the constant wail of "I'm boooooooored" I was DEFINITELY ready. But, then the day actually got here, and not only was it the first day of school, but it was also my baby's 6th birthday. Yes, my baby. The same baby who I still remember cuddling all day long as an infant. The same baby who walked at 8 months. The same baby who insisted on her first overnight sleepover when she was 2.5. The same baby who at 3 was so dramatic she kept us all entertained from minute to minute. The same baby who at 4 had perfected her catwalk and was ready to sign up for America's Next Top Model. The same baby who at 5 was intelligent enough to be able to "work" her father no matter what the situation was. And the same baby, who last night at 5 years, 11 months and 30 days was snuggled up to me and asked me,"Mommy, carry me to bed and pretend I'm your baby."

Happy 6th Birthday to my "baby".

No comments:

Post a Comment