Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Woo hoo! alexis paige photography has officially photographed royalty! When you live in the middle of nowhere you would never expect to have the chance to photograph someone famous. Ok, maybe the occasional politician in the local parade--but only during an election year of course! Or, if you're lucky, you might get a cell phone shot of the country music star during Nebraskaland Days while you're being mauled by the crowd trying to inch their way to the front of the stage. But never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined photographing a Queen AND a Princess! So watch closely for my new advertising campaign boasting my newest accomplishment. ;)

Meet my local royalty: two sweet girls who I had the privilege of photographing for their senior portraits this year. Adrienne and Jessica were crowned Homecoming Queen and Princess last night at their Homecoming festivities. Congratulations girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment