Monday, September 13, 2010

Did your mom swallow a watermelon seed?

Ok, I know that's an old one and obviously so does my great-nephew because it sure didn't work on him. He stared at me with one raised eyebrow and a look on his face that totally read, "Who is this crazy lady and why would she ask such a stupid question?"

My niece was in town with her husband and 2 darling kids a few weeks ago. It was a quick trip. Just a day or so to visit Granny and Granddad before the new little one arrives and the 2 older ones lose a little time on the "cuddle schedule" to their baby brother. So, of course, we need pictures right? I mean WHO in their right mind wouldn't want to take one of the most active 6 year old boys and an independent 2 year old out into the 100 degree heat while they're 8 months pregnant? I mean just because you can't see your own feet doesn't mean you can't tie THEIR shoes, right? But seriously, I'm not sure what she was thinking because I would have been more than miserable and totally over a photo shoot on a day like that. She was determined and with help from her husband it all worked out in the end. We got some cute shots and now, even though they'll have to share cuddle time, they'll still keep their spot on the portrait wall! Thanks for playing Ethan and Evelyn. We had tons of fun at the park. We can't wait to meet your new baby brother! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment