Thursday, September 9, 2010

Giggles and Gaggles but no Goggles

It's official: we survived the state fair. Unfortunately I came home sick, so I haven't gotten these snapshots posted as quick as I had intended. All in all it was a fun fair and for the most part the new location was nice, but they definitely have some kinks to work out.


We had tons of GIGGLES when the girls got to spend Saturday afternoon doing everything they wanted. We had a break from the livestock barns so they got their faces painted, watched the diving show, rode a camel, went to the petting zoo and of course had their favorite fair food!

They loved the GAGGLE of geese that were paraded around the grounds. They were dressed in their Sunday best each day and I think I even saw them all painted up on Monday!


Unfortunately there were no GOGGLES for us. We made reservations at a motel with no swimming pool because we had plans to spend Saturday at the water park. We didn't know they were going to close it BEFORE the fair. Lesson learned for next year I guess.

That's okay our "giggles and gaggles" should last us until next year I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment